30 Immediately Applicable Network Tips to Make Every Event a Success!
Many of us attend networking events and feel that we do not use the time and opportunities in an optimal way. Now this CD will help you change that.
On this CD you will find 30 tips that are categorized in 3 parts:
What do you do BEFORE you go to an event?
* what should you pay attention to?
* What is your goal? Who is attending the event?
* What does the event look like?
What do you do AT the event itself?
* How do you start a conversation?
* How do you present yourself?
* How do you end a conversation?
* How do you make contact with a small group?
What do you do AFTER the event?
* How do you follow up?
* What is the frequency to stay in touch?
* Which tools can you use?
* How do you write a follow up email?
Listen to this CD in your car. The best time is when you are on your way to a networking event or coming back from one. Yur investment in time and money will pay itself back in no time!
Spoken language: English
Note: There is also a Dutch version of this CD in the webshop!